We process data of our contractual and business partners, e.g. customers and interested parties (collectively referred to as "contractual partners") within the context of contractual and comparable legal relationships as well as associated actions and communication with the contractual partners or pre-contractually, e.g. to answer inquiries.
Which data are necessary for the aforementioned purposes, we inform the contracting partners before or in the context of the data collection, e.g. in online forms by special marking (e.g. colors), and/or symbols (e.g. asterisks or the like), or personally.
We delete the data after expiry of statutory warranty and comparable obligations, i.e. in principle after expiry of 4 years, unless the data is stored in a customer account or must be kept for legal reasons of archiving. The statutory retention period for documents relevant under tax law as well as for commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, the instructions required to understand these documents and other organizational documents and accounting records is ten years and for received commercial and business letters and reproductions of sent commercial and business letters six years. The period begins at the end of the calendar year in which the last entry was made in the book, the inventory, the opening balance sheet, the annual financial statements or the management report was prepared, the commercial or business letter was received or sent, or the accounting document was created, furthermore the record was made or the other documents were created.
If we use third-party providers or platforms to provide our services, the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the respective third-party providers or platforms shall apply in the relationship between the users and the providers.
- Processed data types: Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses); Payment Data (e.g. bank details, invoices, payment history); Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers); Contract data (e.g. contract object, duration, customer category).
- Data subjects: Prospective customers; Business and contractual partners.
- Purposes of Processing: Provision of contractual services and customer support; Contact requests and communication; Office and organisational procedures; Managing and responding to inquiries.
- Legal Basis: Performance of a contract and prior requests (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR); Compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR); Legitimate Interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
Further information on processing methods, procedures and services used:
- Project and Development Services: We process the data of our customers and clients (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "customers") in order to enable them to select, acquire or commission the selected services or works as well as associated activities and to pay for and make available such services or works or to perform such services or works.The required information is indicated as such within the framework of the conclusion of the agreement, order or equivalent contract and includes the information required for the provision of services and invoicing as well as contact information in order to be able to hold any consultations. Insofar as we gain access to the information of end customers, employees or other persons, we process it in accordance with the legal and contractual requirements; Legal Basis: Performance of a contract and prior requests (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).